Artistically Inked Deepest Sympathy Card


I know sympathy cards are sad, but I am so pleased with how this card turned out.  I stamped the roses from the new Artistically Inked Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Ink and then separately I stamped one rose in Fresh Freesia and Pear Pizzazz Ink and then popping it up on the card.  The "With Deepest Sympathy" sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.  The strip of black striped DSP is from True Love Designer Series Paper.

Details:
  • Basic Gray Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • True Love DSP:  1" x 5 1/4"
  • White Cardstock:  2 7/8" (just short of 3") x 5 1/4" - stamped with roses in Smoky Slate Ink
 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...