Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper: Happy Birthday Gift Bag


This is how you take a simple bag and turn it into a special Happy Birthday gift bag. When I saw this gift bag, the first thing I thought about was how it looked like Purple Posy Cardstock.  So I added a strip of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper and a tag using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and here we are!  The gift bag measures approximately 9 1/2" x 7 1/2" so I made the DSP panel 4" x 7 1/2".  Look at the 'before' and 'after'...

 



















1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Mena. I've done the same kind of thing for years for many occasions-birthday, Christmas, etc.
    But that dsp is really cute with that bag.. Now I must consider getting it!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...