Stampin With Scraps: Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper


Amazing what you can do with paper scraps... especially when they are paper scraps are from paper as pretty as the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper.  Each strip measures about 1" in width.  I cut out the leaf in Gold Foil using the Artistic Dies.


 


TIP:  The leaf from the Artistic Dies is thin and delicate, so I use my Stampin' Up! Silicone Craft Sheet with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the leaf to the card.  I poured a little glue on the sheet and use a small piece of sponge to pick up the glue and put on the back of the leaf.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Inked Botanicals DSP and Inked & Tiled Stamp Set

Wednesday, May 1, 2024 I made this birthday card for a friend who loves color and you definitely get that with the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 De...