A Little Sunflower to Brighten Your Day


I love the way this card turned out.  I used the Sunflowers Dies with the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper to create this stunning sunflower.  The DSP has so many beautiful designs with specks of gold...  you could make this card in so many variations.  I made this for special friend's birthday.


Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card Base:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5-1/4" x 4" - embossed using the Greenery Embossing Folder.  I embossed on one end only so I would have room for my "Let's Celebrate You" sentiment
  • First I cut out the sunflower and leaves in White Cardstock for the top layer using the stencil-like die
  • Secondly, I cut out the bottom layer of the sunflower using the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper with the outline dies
  • The "Let's Celebrate You" sentiment is from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set - I stamped it in Early Espresso Ink




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...