Hello Fabulous Dressed to Impress


I cased this card from my own card gallery from August 2020 - I just switched up the colors.  Sometimes with all the new stamps we get, we forget some of the oldies but goodies.  I used Dressed to Impress Stamp Set with coordinating dies, All Dressed Up Dies.

Card Details:
  • Smoky Slate Cardstock:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
  • White Cardstock:  5-1/2" x 1-3/4"
  • Basic Gray Cardstock:  5-1/2" x 1"
  • Parfum bottles were stamped in Black Memento Ink with Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather Inks


This was the original card I posted on August 2020.  click to see original post






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...