Altered Christmas Cards & Tags

So every year when you get tons of Christmas cards from folks, what do you do with them?  I keep the special cards, but some of the other cards I alter them into new cards or Christmas tags.  These are the original cards and then the altered projects are below.


Altered cards...  These are Christmas cards I received last year.  To alter them, I cut the front of the cards off and mounted them on top of cardstock.  And now it's a new card.


Altered Christmas tags...  I cut down the cards using circle dies and other shape dies and punched a hole and made a tag.  I stamped the back with "to and from" and now I have Christmas tags.  They could be nice ornaments too.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin’ Up! FREE Shipping

Stampin’ Up! will have FREE shipping on   Tuesday ,  May 21  for all orders of $75 or more (before tax)!  Free shipping is for 24 hours only...