Merry Christmas with the Stampin' Up! Christmas Season Bundle


Today I am sharing my Christmas Card for 2021.  I used the Christmas Season Bundle to create this card.  The bundle includes the Christmas Season Stamp Set and Seasonal Labels Dies.  I made this card a larger in size since I like to include a family photo (5" x 7").

Card Details:
  • Smoky Slate Cardstock card base:  10" x 7", scored at 5"
  • Pool Party Cardstock:  6 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • White Cardstock layer:  6" x 4 1/4", stamped first and then embossed with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder










 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit Special!

Saturday, May 4, 2024 Exciting News! Between May 1-31, anyone who becomes a Stampin' Up! demonstrator will receive four 2024-2026 In Co...