Thinking of You in Fresh Freesia with Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set


Today's "thinking of you" card is a fun fold card in Fresh Freesia.  I love the Stitched Greenery Die I used on this card.. it is a die, but makes such a beautiful background with the stitched leaves.  I stamped the flower from Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set in Black Memento Ink and then filled in the flower with Fresh Freesia Ink and Old Olive Ink.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 7 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Fresh Freesia Cardstock:  5 1/4" x 3" - embossed with Stitched Greenery Die
  • Fresh Freesia Designer Series Paper strip:  5 1/4" x 1" - adhered to the inside of the card
  • White Cardstock rectangle was cut out using Scalloped Contour Dies




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...