Happy Easter, Happy Spring with Tulip Builder Punch


I love the way this Happy Easter Card came out.  I used the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper as the background layer.  I punched out the tulip using the Tulip Builder Punch with Real Red Cardstock and Old Olive Cardstock.  I used Daubers to sponge ink around the punched out pieces to give the pieces some depth.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Old Olive Cardstock:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Flowering Fields DSP:  5" x 3 3/4"
  • For the 3D tulip top, I punched out a tulip in Real Red Cardstock and punched a leaf in Real Red Cardstock also.  Then I popped up the Real Red leaf for a 3D look.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...