Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper Meets Paint Chip


I'm obsessed with the Hues of Happiness 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I cut out the flowers from the DSP and layered them on a paint chip.  Yes, a paint chip I picked up at my local Home Depot store.  

You can get it all in the Hues of Happiness Suite which includes the Happiness Abound Stamp Set, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and the Glossy Dots Assortment.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Paint Chip strip:  5 1/2" x 2"
  • The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...