Stampin' Up! Hues of Happiness Suite - Happy Birthday


I made this happy birthday card for a special friend.  I used my new favorite Hues of Happiness Suite from the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  The suite includes the Happiness Abounds Bundle, Hues of Happiness 12x12 Designer Series Paper and Glossy Dots Assortment.  I cut the roses and leaves from the DSP .  I love the way the Melon Mambo Roses pop against the White and Blushing Bride Cardstock.

Card Details:
  • Blushing Bride Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • White Cardstock:  4 1/2" x 3 1/2" and embossed with Painted Textured 3D Embossing Folder
  • The "happy birthday" sentiments from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and cut out using the Stylish - you can get both the stamp set and the dies with the Happiness Abounds Bundle and save 10%

















 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty in pink! I love how you used some of the tiny flowers on your card too!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...