Stampin With Scraps Circle Ornament Card


This is a fun Stampin With Scraps card I made using Sweetest Christmas 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper paper strips.  Details are below on how I used the DSP strips to create the ornament.  

Card Details:
  • Real Red Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" - embossed with Wintry 3D Embossing Folder
  • White Cardstock piece cut out using Scalloped Contours Dies
  • Sweetest Christmas DSP strips:  5/8" x 3 1/2"(5X)
  • Adhere the DSP pieces to a small White Cardstock scrap and cut out using the stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies
  • I cut out a small Real Red Cardstock square for the top of the ornament 5/8" x 1/2"




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...