Easter Egg Bunny Treat Box



How cute is this Easter Egg Bunny Treat Box.  I made a small box to hold chocolate Easter eggs and added some punched out bunnies on each side.  I cut out the bunnies using the new Easter Bunny Punch and Dandy Designs 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. The Easter Bunny Punch is from the new Mini Catalog and the DSP is from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.



Bunny Box Dimensions:
  • Cardstock:  3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • With the long side up against your trimmer, score at 1"
  • With the short side up against your trimmer, score at 3/4"















6 comments:

  1. These bunnies are adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I love them... great for a baby card also

      Delete
  2. Just what I need for using that adorable Bunny Punch ! This is the cutest ! Thank you for the directions !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! I am making treats for my daughter`s co-workers and I am thrilled about this ! I am so glad I got my Rabbit Punch early since they are not available now !! Thank you for this cute project !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little treat holders. I have made so many to share and even made a bunch for Operation Shoebox. I make several kinds of treat holders for Opration Shoebox and the people buy them and all the donations go for postage for the troops. Talk about a win-win. Thank you again for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome... thanks for sharing

      Delete

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...