Fun Fold Monday: Regency Park Designer Series Paper


I love the way today's fun fold card turned out using Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. I cut out the flowers directly from the paper and added them to the corner of the tag for fun.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", folded in half and then cut off 2 inches on one end
  • Regency Park DSP:  4" x 3 1/4" and 4" x 1 3/4"
  • The "Thinking of You With All My Heart" sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set is stamped in Shaded Spruce Ink and cut out using Something Fancy Dies
  















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Card with Lovely Lavender Paper Pumpkin Kit

I love that this card can be used for any occasion given the "Just a Little Something For You" sentiment. I sent this card to a fr...