Stampin With Scraps: Fresh As A Daisy & Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

Monday, April 1, 2024


It's great when you can use your paper scraps to make pretty cards.  I used scraps from the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper to create this birthday card.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half
  • First I punched the greeting opening in the front of the card by pushing the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch as far as I could up from the bottom and then punch
  • Punch out 4 pieces of the Fresh As A Daisy DSP - even if they are not full pieces, you can still use them
  • I laid out my DSP pieces 
  • Fold your card and stamp your "wishing you the brightest birthday" sentiment from Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set in Moody Mauve Ink

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit Special!

Saturday, May 4, 2024 Exciting News! Between May 1-31, anyone who becomes a Stampin' Up! demonstrator will receive four 2024-2026 In Co...