Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 In Color Cardstock with Simply Zinnia

Friday, May 24, 2024


I wanted to showcase the new Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 In Colors in a fun way.  So I used cardstock strips of the new In Colors... Petunia Pop, Pretty In Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock and Summer Splash.

Card Details:
  • Black Cardstock card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half
  • White Cardstock: 5" x 3 3/4"
  • I lined up the In Color Cardstock strips measuring 3/4" x 3 1/2" and stamped the flower from the new Simply Zinnia Stamp Set in Black Moment Ink

Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 In Colors

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Masculine Cards - Paper Pumpkin Kit

Today I am sharing some masculine cards I made with the May 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - The Best There Is.  This kit is filled with cards that ...