August Class Projects continued...

Ceramic Coasters...  Used Hodge Podge glue to adhere the Stampin' Up! DSP to the tiles.  Then we topped them off with another think layer of Hodge Podge on top to seal them and give a little sheen.  Love the way they turned out.  I even added felt cushions on the bottom so they don't scratch furniture.



Oh Happy Day card...  we made our own button on this card.  I taught the girls how to make a button using the 1" and 3/4" circle punches.




 

3x3 Mini Cards and holder.  Made card holder using the Fancy Favor Die Cut.  Used aqua pen for background effects..








Free Giveawy to my class guests...



Chocolate Kisses Mini Jar...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit: March Memorable Meadows

Lately I have been obsessed with Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kits.  I love the variety and the different alternative options.  I used the...