August Stamping Class

Good morning blog readers.  I am very excited to share the projects we made at my August Stamping class.  I may have over done it with projects this month...  but I think the girls loved them!  We made a set of 3 tile coasters, 2 cards, decorated a candy jar and we made a note card holder with 4 note cards.  WOW!



I love the way this card turned out.  After I made the tile coasters using the Espresso/Vanilla combination, it inspired me.  The background card is Early Espresso with Very Vanilla layer that I ran through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  The Butterfly is from the April Best of 25 Years Stamp Set  "Best of Butterflies".



 
More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...