What I love Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set

These are two cards from my January stamping class.  We used the Stampin' Up! "What I Love" stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure to create these cards.  Love the way they turned out and the best part is you can get this stamp set for free during Sale-A-Bration.


We embossed the flowers and leaves with white embossing powder on Pool Party card stock and then sponged the flowers with Pool Party Ink Pad.


Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive card stock.  We stamped off on Wisteria Wonder ink pad for the first layer of the flower and we popped up the bottom flower to give the card depth.



Image result for sale a bration what i love stamp set  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...