Organize It: Thinlit Cut Outs

I wanted to share a great way to store and keep your thinlit cut pieces organized.  Stampin' Up! has a huge assortment of framlets and thinlits.  Sometimes it gets tedious cutting out all the little pieces and leaves.  So whenever I am working on a project, I always cut out a few extra to keep on hand for next time.  

I store my cut outs in the Wide Stamp Cases from Stampin' Up!  These case hold so much and it keeps my cut outs neat and damage free.  I love the way the cases sit neatly on the shelf.  I even have cases for Candy Dots, Pearls, Rhinestones, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...