Monthly Technique Swap

Every month I participate in a Demonstrator themed swap.  I love getting my monthly swaps. October's Monthly Swap theme was "Techniques". 

Pat Militello:  Direct to Paper Watercolor

Cyndy Ponczek:  Partial Die Cut

Lilly Ruiz:  Dryer Sheet Glitter

Carol Barbati:  Rolling Marble Background
Deb Modrowsky:  Dry Embossing with Stencils
Jennifer Sootkoos:  Aqua Painter on Clear Block
Vicki Wu:  Stamp on Vellum

Mena Green:  Watercolor Background with Clear Block

When I was making my technique swap I trimmed the card stock to a 4 x 4 card. I couldn't get rid of the paper scraps so I put this quick card together.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...