On Stage Secaucus, NJ

What a great day at On Stage in Secaucus, NJ.  I went home inspired with new ideas and with such wonderful swaps.  You can expect more samples in the coming days.  Even a sneak peek at the Occasions Mini cover.

Mena Green and Lilly Ruiz

These were my swap for On Stage.  3D ornament swap... made this using a chipboard coaster from a restaurant.  Used Pretty Pines Thinlits and Time of Year for greeting.





Along with the 3D swaps, I also made some card swaps.  I made 100 swaps and they all went...  tons of idea.


This Christmas Specialty DSP







No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...