Stampin With Scraps: Christmas Wreath

I think I've made this type of wreath card at least 5 different times over the years, but it never gets old because each time the DSP paper is different.  I used scraps from This Is Christmas Specialty DSP and punched out circles using 3/4" circle punch.  The background was done using the Hardwood background stamp set and the greeting is from the Hostess set Time of Year.




Time of Year
Hardwood

 
This Is Christmas Specialty DSP
3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack









4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I think I will try making one. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome, I will for sure try this out ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are always SO many scraps so I do love this idea! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

NEW Stampin' Up! Kits: Your Day to Shine and Frog & Friends

 Tuesday, March 19, 2024 Everyone will appreciate one of these pretty floral cards and matching envelopes. If you’re new to card making, you...