Black & White with a Little Daffodil Delight


Today's card is fun and quick.  I punched out three butterflies using the Butterfly Duet Punch and the True Love Designer Series Paper.  I kept two of the butterflies as is, but I colored one of them using Daffodil Delight Blends.  Just enough color to make it pop.  The best part is I used leftover paper scraps to punch out the butterflies.

Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"
  • Daffodil Cardstock strip:  2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
  • Black Cardstock strip:  2 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • 'Best Wishes' sentiment is from the Art Gallery Stamp set
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...