Happy Birthday with True Love Designer Series Paper


I find it easy to create beautiful cards with the True Love Designer Series Paper.  Just color in the images with Stampin' Blends and you will have a beautiful surprise.  I colored in the flowers from True Love DSP with Dark Soft Sea Foam, Light Calypso Coral and Dark Petal Pink Blends.  I snipped out the flowers and leaves with Paper Snips.

Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2"
  • True Love DSP:  1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Stampin Blends:  Dark Soft Sea Foam, Light Calypso Coral and Dark Petal Pink











 





2 comments:

  1. Meana, your card is beautiful! Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - I love sharing my passion

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...