Join Me For My Blog Hop One-For-One Card Swap

This past year was like no other.  Many of us have been staying home  and missing our typical interaction with friends and family.  I have been making a lot of cards to send to friends and loved ones to let them know I am thinking of them.  Such a small gesture can send so much joy to someone, especially those who are isolated or alone.


So in the spirit of sending a little joy, today I would like to introduce my Blog Hop One-For-One Card Swap (send a card, receive a card).  If you have never participated in a card swap, now is your chance.  You don't have to make ten cards or five cards - just make one card and mail it to me and in return, you will soon receive another card in the mail from me.  It might be my card or a card from someone else who is participating in the swap.  I will post all the cards I receive so everyone can enjoy the ideas.


Here's how it works:

  • You mail me a hand made card (standard size 5 1/2" x 4 1/4") designed by you.  Full card, no card fronts
  • Please make every effort to use only current Stampin' Up! Catalog items - let's see your best work
  • Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your card (fold an envelope in half and include with your card)
  • Don't write on the inside of the card so the recipient can use it
  • Please mail your card to me at:

Mena Green
One-For-One Card Swap
1538 Dover Street
Mohegan Lake, NY 10547

So are you ready to begin?  No need to sign-up, just mail me your card.  You can e-mail me if you have any questions at filogreen@verizon.net.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Watch for my card in the mail. May I send more than one, if I send each in a separate envelope with its own return envelope?

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...