Organize It Friday - Tip #1: Stampin' Up! Clear Stamp Cases

 

I pride myself on being super organized, so I have decided to share with all of you and start a new weekly blog post... "Organize It Friday".  

You know those times you cut out a flower or greeting, but then the color doesn't work with the card you are making?  What do you do with that piece, you can't throw it away and if you throw it in a drawer will never find that piece again.  I store those paper pieces and my embellishments in Stampin' Up! Clear Stamp Cases.  I have cases for my pearls, rhinestones, butterflies, sunflowers, ferns, etc.  


As you can see by the labels...I have cases for multiple uses... even for gift cards in case I need one in a pinch.  I used colored manila folders for the side panels to make the clear cases look pretty and match the colors in my craftroom. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...